Dr. Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Ph.D. Jr., also known as Apu Du Beaumarchais, Slime Q Slimedog and Steve Barnes, is the operator of the Kwik-E-Mart. He is a recurring character in The Simpsons. He hails from India, and as such, speaks with a thick Hindi accent. He has black hair, slight dark green jacket, gold apron, black undershirt with a V-cut, light yellow pants and black shoes.
In the game
In Homer's game, he was seen having his hands up as Snake has aiming at him with his gun before he was unconscious. He then thanks the God Vishnu, and comments, that he thought he would die and reincarnate as a worm. As Homer came inside he said, that he was the key element in defeating Snake. Apu said that his courage deserves a prize, and Homer asks, if that means money, gold or jewelry. But Apu instead gaved him a indian flute that belonged to his grandfather, which he was a great snake charmer.
When Homer gives him the money, he said that he wants to buy a few things, and Apu said, that with this kind of money, he can take quite a few of producs. Homer then said, that he'll take what he needs.
- In Homer's game, he was seen as in the series.
- His grandfathers name was Satnam.
- He gave him the flute to cheer him up.
- When Homer wanted to have the items that were on the shelfs, Apu said, that before he takes the items he needs to give him money.
- Homer takes a mask, a fishing net and a paint brush.