Hamsters are rodents belonging to the subfamily Cricetinae. They have become established as popular small house pets and partly because they are easy to breed in captivity, hamsters are often used as laboratory animals. In the wild, hamsters are crepuscular and remain underground during the day to avoid being caught by predators. They feed primarily on seeds, fruits, and vegetation, and will occasionally eat burrowing insects.They have elongated cheek pouches extending to their shoulders in which they carry food back to their burrows.
In the game
In Coraline's adventurous game, it was seen in the second day on a rope (balancing) between two trees.
In the Other World, the hamster was seen in a hole and frightened. It then came out from the hole, when it smelled a cupcake.
- The hamster bellonged to a Inka game winner (Angi Delgado).
- It's name was Bonita and it was a female (she had a red bow on her head).
- It was then saved by Coraline, when she throwed the hamster a little umbrella, that it could fly safetly down.
- In the Other World, Other Angi said, that her Other hamster is gone.
- Coraline put the cupcake next to the hole, that the hamster would come from it.